We're Jo and Gem, otherwise known as “Gem and Jo”.
We're currently Creative Directors at Krow London.
Our tiny gang of two was founded over 10 years ago when we met in the student union. Since then we've been pretty busy leading each other astray and working to fulfil our ambitions – to pet as many dogs as possible and make some ads we’re proud of. (In that order.)
We'd love to have a chat and fill you in on what's new, so don't be shy, get in touch!
WHAT WE DO
We think in a media-neutral way.
We manage and nurture creatives.
We create and foster relationships with clients.
We sell, sell, sell our ideas.
We laugh in the face of IPSOS and Millward Brown.
We understand production.
We win pitches.
We pet dogs.
(Not necessarily in that order.)
WHERE WE'VE BEEN
- Krow Communications – Creative Directors (June 2019 - Present)
- Krow Communications – Associate Creative Directors (January 2019 - June 2019)
- Krow Communications – Creative Team (January 2017 - January 2019)
- Kitcatt Nohr – Creative Team (March 2014 - December 2016)
- TBWA\London – Creative/Art Director (Jo) (November 2011 - March 2014)
- Marsh – Global In-house Creative (Gem) (May 2011 - March 2014)
- Plain English – Creative Intern/Designer (Jo) (January 2011 - October 2011)
- Cogent Elliott – Creative Intern (Jo) (June 2009 - April 2010)
WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO
We're Creative Directors of the Ferrero account including brands like Tic Tac, Nutella, Kinder Chocolate, Kinder Surprise, Thorntons, Ferrero Rocher and B-ready. We also CD Rachel's Organic and National Grid, and work on the other major clients in the agency and across the network.
In addition, FMCG, finance, retail, charity, automotive, hospitality, travel, dogs – you name it, we’ve worked on it. Clients include DFS, Aquafresh, Nissan, Fiat, Dogs Trust, Sky, Delta, Adidas, Airbnb, Lidl, Macmillan, AXA, Pernod Ricard, GAME, Four Seasons, Sue Ryder, Standard Life, Asia Miles, Bennetts, Land Rover and Jaguar.